Can you believe that we are halfway through 2013? I have no idea where the time has gone. Sometimes days feel like they drag on forever, but then I blink and a week has passed, then a month, and so on. The days are long. The years are short. Truth.
Anyway, I wanted to check in on my goals and see how I have done so far with my 2013 resolutions. I only have six more months to complete my goals!
- open 529 accounts for Nagini when she is born
contribute money to both our children’s 529 accounts(We have set aside the funds to do it, just haven’t actually moved the money yet.)
- learn to coupon
open multiple savings accounts to budget our “fun” money
FAMILY & HOME
have board game nights with Brian once we settle into our new routine(Amazingly, we have been able to have board game nights already!) keep up with Project Life Baby for Nagini finish Bunny’s physical baby album
- fully potty train Bunny for nights (she is daytime-trained)
- take a non-Disney vacation (In the midst of planning.)
- plan a vacation for 2014
- read 20 books (Currently at 11 books.)
- wear more jewelry (I stopped since having Nagini)
- stop wearing sweatpants and sweatshirts as my uniform at home (after baby!)
- lose baby weight
- try juicing
finish Nagini’s baby quilt
- finish double wedding ring quilt inherited from Brian’s family
- start and finish quilt that I bought fabric for that is sitting in my basket (This is totally awkward because I have no idea what quilt and fabric I was going to make!)
- finish Swoon quilt
- finish my three embroidery projects (
Winterwoods, inherited embroidery 1 & 2) (Almost done with embroidery 1) Project Life 2013(I know, the year is not over, but I have not fallen behind. Not even after giving birth. I will share more about that soon.)
Okay, so I am a bit behind here and there, but overall, not too shabby. I usually end up completing about half of my goals for the year, so it looks like I am mostly on track. Life is definitely more complicated with a new member of the family, so we will see how much more I can accomplish before the year is out!
What about you? Have you set any goals/resolutions for 2013? How are you doing with them now?