It started the weekend before last when we finally decided to clean out the garage and put things in order. Things look great in there, and it inspired me to start clearing out the inside of our house.
Last week it looked like this around here in the office:
Goals for the office include:
- clean off all the surfaces
- get my receipts written down and trashed
- discard old CDs
- put everything away
In the playroom:
Goals for the playroom:
- sort, organize and declutter toys
- fix gallery wall (again)
- hang up the shelves (one is sitting on the white dresser)
- fix Brian’s nanoblocks the kids took apart because the shelf was too low
Our pantry looks better thanks to my mom. This is the progress photo:
She got my cabinet under control. It was pretty crazy with glass jars everywhere on all three levels.
For some reason I also decided now was the perfect time to pull down everything in our closet so that’s also a work in progress. I am crazy.