Is it fall yet? Even though we’ve been in Texas for a little over 3 years now, I have a hard time getting into the holiday season when our air conditioning is running, we’re still wearing shorts, and the leaves are green on the trees. Maybe one day I’ll embrace the “It’s Fall Ya’ll” signs that I see around here without rolling my eyes and think about what I’m missing back east!
Like some of my favorite bloggers have shared at the beginning of the month, I wanted to share some things I am into. None of the products are sponsored, but there may be affiliate links. You can read my disclosure policy here.
- I’m pretty enamored with this humidifier. Last month was intense with a bout of strep throat, head colds, cough and the like. I ended up ordering a humidifier and a a few essential oils to help us get through the sick. No idea if it made a difference though. If you have a brand you like, please let me know in the comments!
- Apparently I’m one of the last people to hear about LuLaRoe. I was unsure about how to get access to the clothes because I wanted to be able to touch the fabric, try on the clothes to see how they fit, and whether or not I wanted to spend anything on them. A woman posted on one of the mom groups I’m in. It turns out, she lives in the same neighborhood and let me come over to try everything before I bought them. I have enjoyed what I’ve purchased and am looking to adding more pieces to my wardrobe.
- For my birthday this year, Brian bought me a Yeti tumbler after I’d been eyeballing his. I really like it, as it keeps my drinks cold or hot, but I especially like this separate handle which makes carrying it a bit easier. Next up, is finding a sliding lid!
- OxiClean has been my new favorite “re-discovery”. I usually pour the powder into the laundry, but I bought glass spray bottles to use it and treat stains directly. I add some of the powder and then fill with water. It is effective and I don’t have to buy extra stain treatment products.
- These last couple of months we have had a whole lot of fun making icebox cakes. My current favorite book is No-Bake Treats: Incredible Unbaked Cheesecakes, Icebox Cakes, Pies and More. Pinterest also has a ton of inspiration here.
What things are making your life simpler or better this month? Let me know in the comments!